USB2.0 Male/Female Connector Right Angle
|FOB Price:||US $0.001 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.001/ Piece|
- Model NO.: USBX-A4FX-XXR0-62 & USBX-A4FX-XXR0-70
- Structure Function: Chassis HUB
- Network Management: Without Network Management
- Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
- Mounting Style: Surface Mount
- Transport Package: Export Cartons
- Origin: Kunshan
- Interface Type: USB
- Bandwidth: 100Mbps
- Ports: 2-4
- LAN: Network Interconnection HUB
- Trademark: e-Conn
- Specification: ROHS
- HS Code: 85369011
Model NO.: USBX-A4FX-XXR0-62 & USBX-A4FX-XXR0-70
Data Transmission Function:Data Transmission Function
Charging Function:Charging Function
Customized:Tranditional ,can customized
1. With A Type/B Type and Mini USB variety of types of public Socket Interface Design;
2. Installed in the form of DIP/SMT/clip wire/wire type available;
3. Flexible design of terminal contact area to ensure good contact performance and long life requirements;
4. Meet a variety of welding equipment parameters temperature requirements
1. Hand soldering
Use a soldering iron of 30 watts, controlled at 350º C approximately 3 seconds while solder applying.
2. Wave soldering/Reflow Soldering
The peak temperature of the wave oven should be set to 260º C max. Condition for soldering temperature
|Contact Currect Rating:||1.5Amp.|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:||AC500V.r.m.s|
|Insulation Resistance:||1000MΩ Min at DC 500V|
|Contact Resistance:||30MΩ Max|
|Insulator:||PBT+Glass Fiber UL 94V-0|
|Shell:||Cold Roller Steel|
TARGET MARKET / APPLICATION
Computers, laptops, servers
Printers, external drive units, monitors
Digital cameras, TV's, set-top box
Modems, keyboards, instrumentation
External Storage Systems
Collaboration: We work closely with your engineers to understand your business, your technical needs, and your budgetary issues.
Wide Product Range: We manage our product lines through the entire lifecycle in order to offer you a wide selection of standard products at an affordable cost.
Custom Products: We can tailor products to specific equipment and application needs.
Responsive Support and Service: From the design stage to planning and post-installation support, we're with you at every step, whether you need sales support or engineering expertise.
On-Time Delivery: We support your logistical needs so you get the products when and where you need them.
Warranty: We proudly stand behind our products.